Comments are welcomed on this site and we encourage an informed dialogue on the content we publish. However, the blog is aimed at industry professionals and we require commentators to adhere to certain rules of decency and openness. Comments will be edited or deleted in the following circumstances:
- Not relevant to the post topic.
- Spam or questionable spam unrelated to an articles’ content or overtly promoting commercial activities. Including a link to associated content is permitted provided the comment itself is relevant to the article.
- Comments not adhering to generally accepted rules of decency, including but not exclusive to the use of profanity, prejudicial or offensive language.
- Personally attacking or making unsubstantiated claims against an individual or named organization.
- Comments left anonymously and unsupported by a genuine email address.
The blog is managed and moderated by Atos employees. We aim to publish comments in a timely manner, however as we run this in addition to our day to day roles, there may be a small delay.